Friday, April 4, 2014

Oh Deer, Oh my












The Outfit and About it:

F21 blue blouse.  My relationship with this shirt is somewhat interesting.  I bought it initially for a halloween costume, and kept it in the back of my closet for a while.  I wasn't sure exactly how to wear it in an everyday outfit because of the neckline.  I started wearing collar inserts with it once and a while, and when I bought this romper I realized it was a great under-layering piece for things that are print-heavy.

F21 Filligree romper.  I love this crazy thing!  I love strange items that are unlike anything else in my closet.

F21 Leaf midi ring. simple, yet elegant.

F21 grey leggings.

Sheinside Deer Necklace.  Another piece of jewelry I ordered from the Sheinside.   This is probably the most statement-like necklace I own.  I love the woodsy- feel it gives with the golden deer in the center of it and the golden metal color.

- The Lovely Red Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment