Friday, February 21, 2014

The Infamous Blazer







Now that I've found my black blazer, I've been really excited to style it with a bunch of outfits.  I feel like a good black blazer can dress up many otherwise casual outfits. This outfit isn't necessarily casual, but the blazer adds a much needed level of contrast, and paired with the white bow leotard, it elevates the outfit to a more professional look. 




I like styling outfits that have a touch of the clean cut professional to them, but with a splash of spontaneity and flair.   My favorite touch to this outfit is the pairing of the blazer with the heavy floral print shorts.




The Outfit and About it:


Forever 21 black blazer.

Forever 21 floral shorts.

Forever 21 leotard.

Forever 21 maroon knit tights.

Forever 21 hat. 

Forever 21 midi ring.

Carrie's Vintage necklace.


- The Lovely Red Fox






No comments:

Post a Comment