Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fizzy and Frozen

 


I've continued my interest in maxi skirts this winter, opting this time for a side slit one with black and white polka dot print.  Never having had a skirt of this length before, I wasn't prepared for it getting stuck in car doors, fluttering in front of your feet, or just being altogether  in the way!  I suppose this is something you get used to though, just like wearing heels.  



 Besides that though, I have found this skirt to be an awesome piece.  I've found that if you're really needing it to be out of the way while you're driving or performing some other task, you can tie the skirt in a knot, and it becomes a lot more workable.




My other interest in buying these two items is that they create a fun context when paired together.  Especially when the skirt is billowing in the wind, it seems as if the polka dots could be the fizz from the coca-cola!





The Outfit and About it:

Forever 21 polka dot maxi skirt.
Coca-Cola Sweater.
Forever 21 purse and bangles.

- The Lovely Red Fox





No comments:

Post a Comment